Monday, January 9, 2012

Emma's Photo Sessions

So way back in June I promised photos from our sessions with Angel Gray Photography... Well, actually I just promised photos from the newborn session, however due to my slacking you will get to see not only Emma's newborn session, but also her 4 month and 8 month sessions... See it's like Christmas all over again... ;) Okay, maybe not like Christmas but now you don't have to wait 8 months to see them, you can watch her grow in minutes rather than months from the most adorable, scrunched-up little ball of perfection to the most adorable little baby who is sitting up and showing off her spunky little attitude...  So enjoy the photographic trip through Emma's first 8 months via the lens of Angel Gray's camera...  Click on the three links below to view the photos from each session.




We have Emma's one year session scheduled at the end of March... It's hard to believe that our sweet little baby is almost a year old!  I will post a link to that session in April so be on the lookout for that... I have to give a small shout out to Angel Gray and her incredible talent that captured wonderful moments in each of  Emma's sessions as well as amazing shots of the rest of our family during the October photo session.  I have struggled with professional photographers for many years and either their lack of patience or their superegos that get in the way of their listening abilities when I try explaining our family's needs and limitations.  But Angel not only listened, she understood and in the process was able to give us fabulous photographs that I love... I love them not only because they are really good photos, but because they capture the personalities of each person in our family in a very natural (not posed) way...  So thanks Angel! 

Next up I am going to do a brief catch-up kind of post on Audrey and Claire, so stay tuned... :)




1 comment:

  1. Great photos, I enjoyed looking at them all! You did find a great photographer, and you have it easy with a beautiful family to get photographed. I especially liked the family photo where Claire has a handful of hair! Very cute :D

    ReplyDelete