Friday, February 19, 2010

Claire's V-Day Party


Claire was very excited about her Valentine's Day party at school. "We're having a Valentime's birthday party!" she said over and over. And yes, it was "Valentime's" with an "m"... I tried to correct her, but it was too cute... and she will say it correctly soon enough and I know that I will miss it. So for now, she can call it Valentime's all she wants.

Claire and Aaron, a friend at her school, have a preschool crush going on. He likes to stand really close to her or sit really close to her (all of the time) which she doesn't like. So she tells him to move. He does... for a minute and then he is right back next to her. This has gone on for a while. He doesn't touch her - he just sits/stands really close. But his efforts have paid off. At home she talks about him quite a bit. Not so much about how he annoys her, but about how silly or funny he is. I caught her looking at him during their party... It looks like she may think he is a great friend too...


At the party, Claire gave out her Valentine cards... Here are some photos...

~ Getting her cards organized ~

~ Front ~


~ Inside ~

~ With Candy ~

Audrey took the same cards to her friends at school. Her class did not have a big party - just a card exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment