Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where Do You Live? Halloween Edition

This week we have guests so the house tour is on hold, but I didn't want to leave all of you hanging. So I am doing a Halloween edition of "Where Do You Live?"

I really enjoy decorating our front door/walkway for Halloween. I also look forward to adding new pieces to the display each year. We started with a few pumpkins and our treasured Pumpkin Man and over the past five years, we have added hay bales, spiders, scarecrows and gourds to our annual Halloween display. This year we added some really fun creations - our mummy pumpkin and mummy gourd. Below is a photo tour of the display...

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!!

~The Whole Shebang ~

~ Close up ~


~ Our Mummy Pumpkin ~


~ Top part of display ~


~ Our Mummy Gourd ~


~Bottom part of display ~


and finally...

~ Our BIG Spider ~


Don't be afraid... Come visit soon and enjoy some tasty Halloween treats! :)

1 comment: