So the focus of "Where Do You Live?" this week is kitchens. So below you will find a photo tour of mine.
I really do like my kitchen. Of course there are things that I would change - take away and add, but for the most part it is a great kitchen.
Okay, so tour time... We begin the tour at the front entrance, which is currently in the process of being decorated for Halloween - I mean, skeletons dressed as pirates are not part of our regular entryway decor :) There is normally a beautiful arrangement of red tulips on the table.

Next is the view from the entryway into the kitchen...

This is the view of the kitchen looking into the breakfast nook/eat-in dining area...

The cooking area... where all of my yummy meals are created :)

And of course the area where I start EVERY morning and end a lot of nights... the coffee/wine area...

Communication Central is the area of the kitchen where everything ends up... The bulletin board was intended to be a cute square board used to hold recent snapshots of the girls and school newsletters. Now that both girls are in school, the board is covered pretty much all of the time.


The front corner of the kitchen belongs to the girls' art table. This is where many great masterpieces have been created. Audrey is working on one such piece in the photo.

And of course, I can't leave out Duke's feeding area... He is after all, like my third child :) Side note, I really want to get the elevated feeding station for Duke, or rather Santa wants to get it for him. I am hitting resistance from Brock about it, but my argument is that not only will it look better (it is really cute), it will keep Duke from moving his bowl all around the kitchen when he eats. I guess we will just have to wait and see if "Mrs. Claus" can convince "Santa" that it is a good deal.

Hope you enjoyed the photo tour of my kitchen... Come for a visit soon and we share some wine and a great meal... :)
I really do like my kitchen. Of course there are things that I would change - take away and add, but for the most part it is a great kitchen.
Okay, so tour time... We begin the tour at the front entrance, which is currently in the process of being decorated for Halloween - I mean, skeletons dressed as pirates are not part of our regular entryway decor :) There is normally a beautiful arrangement of red tulips on the table.

Next is the view from the entryway into the kitchen...

This is the view of the kitchen looking into the breakfast nook/eat-in dining area...

The cooking area... where all of my yummy meals are created :)

And of course the area where I start EVERY morning and end a lot of nights... the coffee/wine area...

Communication Central is the area of the kitchen where everything ends up... The bulletin board was intended to be a cute square board used to hold recent snapshots of the girls and school newsletters. Now that both girls are in school, the board is covered pretty much all of the time.


The front corner of the kitchen belongs to the girls' art table. This is where many great masterpieces have been created. Audrey is working on one such piece in the photo.

And of course, I can't leave out Duke's feeding area... He is after all, like my third child :) Side note, I really want to get the elevated feeding station for Duke, or rather Santa wants to get it for him. I am hitting resistance from Brock about it, but my argument is that not only will it look better (it is really cute), it will keep Duke from moving his bowl all around the kitchen when he eats. I guess we will just have to wait and see if "Mrs. Claus" can convince "Santa" that it is a good deal.

Hope you enjoyed the photo tour of my kitchen... Come for a visit soon and we share some wine and a great meal... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment