Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Results of "The Bet"

As many of you know, Audrey and I had a bet in regards to the outcome of the Alabama/Florida rematch in the SEC Championship game. After Alabama had a great win over Florida, Audrey knew that she would be wearing a Bama shirt while we visited my family for Christmas. Uncle Tyler and Christina picked out a great Bama shirt for each of the girls. Here's a photo of the back of the shirts.


Audrey wore her shirt just like the rules of the bet outlined. She even took a bit of grief from her uncles but she held firm to her decision to cheer for the Gators. It's a battle that I am calling neutrality in. I'm a Bama fan without a doubt, but also respect Audrey's freedom to cheer for the team of her choice. Here's a photo of her wearing her Bama shirt during our visit.


Audrey said that if she had to wear a Bama shirt at least it was a cute one! Thanks Christina for making such a great selection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment