
It's not your award-winning type photo... it's just a photo that captured the day. We have been very busy getting ready for our trips to Cullman and Atlanta - shopping, wrapping presents, finding "cold weather" clothes and getting all of the presents for friends, teachers and neighbors ready and delivered... so you get the idea, it's been busy (like everyone else this time of year). Anyway, today after we got Duke from the groomer, everyone (Duke included) was ready for a much needed nap. I laid down with Claire for a minute and Duke snuggled at our feet. When I got up, he raised his head for a second and gave me a look that said, "I'm good here. I think I will rest a bit longer." That was about 30 minutes ago and Claire and Duke are still resting peacefully together. I just thought it was a cute snapshot and I wanted to share it with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment