Friday, March 6, 2009

An Interview with Audrey

The instructions for the interview were to ask your child the questions and record the answers exactly as they responded. So here it is...

My Mom according to Audrey, Age 7

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Your face is beautiful just the way it is

2. What makes Mom happy?
When I got “Good Citizen” at school

3. What makes Mom sad?
When I don’t do what I am supposed to do

4. How do you make Mom laugh?
When something is really funny, like if someone tells a funny joke or if I make a silly face

5. What was Mom like as a child?
Just like me

6. How old is your mom?
29

7. How tall is your mom?
Um, 5’ 8” ... I don't know... you're taller than me!

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook stuff

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Laundry, Play with Claire and take Duke for bike rides

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because you look really pretty

11. What is your mom really good at?
Taking care of me and Claire

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Jeopardy, but you rock Wheel of Fortune!

13. What does your mom do for her job?
To take care of us… that’s what you always say…

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Fish

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do nice things for me, like “Girls’ Night Out”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Daphne from Scooby-Doo

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go out for “Girls’ Night out with Mom”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have freckles

19. How are you and your mom different?
I like the Florida Gators and you like Alabama

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“Because you tell me all the time!”

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Paris…

1 comment:

  1. sweet. This was a great idea. You have got a beautiful family. It is kind of neat hearing about you through Magan's facebook. Later.

    ReplyDelete