Today was Duke's first day of "Puppy-Garten" (also known as obedience training) at Barkingham Palace. The class has twelve dogs of varying breeds (amazingly none of the same), however there were three dogs named "Jack" so that made it a bit more challenging for the instructor. This week started with the basic Sit and Stay commands, with which Duke did great! Of course we knew he would... he's such a good puppy! I sometimes wonder if he even needs professional obedience training. Oh, I'm sorry! There I go again... I was acting like a new mom whose child can do no wrong wasn't I? :) Anyway, the training class is a six-week program and we hope it will help mold Duke into an even better dog. Because honestly, he really is a good dog already. I will post more about our adventures in training soon (our next class is February 21st).
Raising Awareness
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment