So here is a photo that Audrey took of my ever-growing belly at 24 weeks... I am a little behind in getting this posted because we are now at 25 weeks but it's been crazy around my house (more on that later). I went for my checkup on Monday and got a great report. Baby #3 is right on schedule and my weight is still progressing right on track - only 9 pounds thus far - but I am sure that will change as she starts adding lots of cuddly fat to her little body. She has been kicking and rolling around a lot lately. Everyone - being the immediate family - has been able to feel her movements. Even Duke got in on the action last night... He was snuggled next to me with his body next to the belly. Baby kicked and Duke jumped! It was very funny! She has also found my sciatic nerve or at least found a position to hang out that presses on it... While the discomfort is not a constant issue, it does catch me off guard at the intensity, albeit a short spurt of intensity. I have added a number of stretches and exercises to my daily routine that will hopefully help alleviate most of the discomfort. I don't remember having this issue with my previous pregnancies, but the doctor did tell me that subsequent pregnancies tend to carry lower and that may cause more pressure to be placed on the area around the sciatic nerve. All in all, the pregnancy is still going very well... While I can no longer see my toes, I am able to move around very easily and my energy level seems to be getting better each day, which is a very good thing since the holidays are upon us and my schedule seems to be getting crazier by the day. We are going for our 4-D ultrasound tomorrow afternoon so I will try to post new photos soon!
Raising Awareness
10 years ago

Wow, 25 weeks already! Time is flying, you will be holding her before you know it. You look great :)
ReplyDelete