Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Little Surprise


We officially found out yesterday that we are expecting Baby #3 at the end of March.  We are very excited about the news.  Audrey and Claire are beyond excited.  The ultrasound tech told us that the baby is about the size of a blueberry right now, so the girls were calling it "Baby Blueberry" all night.  Claire keeps saying, "I can't believe there's a baby in your tummy!"  Audrey can't wait for the baby to be big enough to kick so she can feel it.  She loved that part when I was pregnant with Claire.  They are both reminding me how big they are and how much they can help out with the baby.  Since Audrey will be 10 and Claire will be 5, I know that they will be good helpers.  I flipped through my calendar yesterday to show Claire how long it will be until the baby is born and she said "That's a long time... Your belly is going to be huge!"  LOL!  Aww, kids say the cutest things! Cute, yet brutally honest... :)

2 comments:

  1. Five years apart is a good gap, mine are all 4 years apart. You will get all kinds of help. My girls have loved everything about having a little brother.

    That is so exciting for your family! Brings back memories from not so long ago with my girls. It will go by in a blink, before you know it you will be holding the little one. Congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you I want to cry! This has been an emotional weekend for me, watching my little boy grow up and have his first birthday. And with so many people I know having babies recently, I have been reliving it. I guess the word for the way I'm feeling would be nostalgic. I loved being pregnant and having Carson, and I would love to do it again. I just have some conflicting feelings about that...but I know I would want to wait until I graduate, because right now, this is too much! I'm so excited for you...I'm just going to live vicariously through you right now, so keep me posted every step of the way! :)

    You are like my 5th cousin to be pregnant this year! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete