
The morning started quite early for the big people in our house. Brock had a 6am flight to Boston, so he had to get up at four... Ugggh... I got up shortly after four to make coffee for him (like the good little wife that I am)... Audrey wandered out of her room half-awake around 4:30 to tell Brock bye and get her customary first day of school hug and kiss, then she went back to bed. After Brock left around 4:45, I decided that going back to sleep would probably not work out as I usually oversleep when I do that, so I stayed up and cleaned the kitchen, folded some laundry and got myself showered and dressed before the girls woke up.
Here is the photo timeline of rest of the morning:
Audrey and Claire wake up (a bit before their alarm)

Rosie the Alarm Clock goes off at 7:00

Morning Cartoons during breakfast

Hair Preparation ~ Taming some wild hairs :)

It's definitely a girly bathroom
(I am still sharing theirs while construction is being completed in mine)


Rosie the Alarm Clock goes off at 7:00

Morning Cartoons during breakfast

Hair Preparation ~ Taming some wild hairs :)

It's definitely a girly bathroom
(I am still sharing theirs while construction is being completed in mine)

The Perfect First Day Outfit
(Chosen by Audrey)

Don't forget the shoes...
(She actually had a pair like this last year too that she loved very much,
so we searched to find a new pair for this year)

A Call to the Grandparents
(Yes, it was early but she was excited!)

A Hug for Duke

Ready to Go
(It's 8:15... time to spare)

Claire & Audrey
(Claire wanted to go to school too... but she only has to wait a few more months)

Driving to School
(Yes, we were stopped in the turn lane... No, I wasn't driving with my head turned around!)

Walking to Class

Mrs. Grosholz's Third Grade Class

Audrey had a great first day of third grade. When we picked her up from car line, she told us that "Today was awesome!!!"
(Chosen by Audrey)

Don't forget the shoes...
(She actually had a pair like this last year too that she loved very much,
so we searched to find a new pair for this year)

A Call to the Grandparents
(Yes, it was early but she was excited!)

A Hug for Duke

Ready to Go
(It's 8:15... time to spare)

Claire & Audrey
(Claire wanted to go to school too... but she only has to wait a few more months)

Driving to School
(Yes, we were stopped in the turn lane... No, I wasn't driving with my head turned around!)

Walking to Class

Mrs. Grosholz's Third Grade Class

Audrey had a great first day of third grade. When we picked her up from car line, she told us that "Today was awesome!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment