Today is a big day... for me at least... Today I turn 30! I have had mixed feelings about 30 for a while - 30 is old, or so Audrey tells me - 30 isn't even halfway - 30 is the new 20 - you get the idea. So now I have come to the conclusion that 30 is not as bad as I have feared. After all when I look at my twenties, I realize that they have been unforgettable. So many wonderful things happened in my twenties... I married the love of my life! I graduated college! I became a MOM - the best blessing ever! I moved to Denver with my little family of three. I realized that with my husband I could do whatever I set my mind to do. I learned that I could be a fabulous mom. Later, I moved to Florida and with another tiny addition, I had my perfect little family of four. I visited lots of wonderful places including a fairytale trip to Paris. It's extraordinary to know that I am among a very limited group of people (mainly kings and queens) who can say that they celebrated their birthday with 600+ guests at a gala party at the Castle de Versailles. So when I think about what my twenties gave to me I feel very, very blessed and if my thirties are even half as good to me then I will be a very lucky woman! So bring it on 30! I am ready for you!!! :)
Raising Awareness
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment